In today’s customer-centric world, customers expect great experiences. There are distinct phases in which your potential customer passes through to be introduced to and “buy into” your product:
Awareness, Consideration, Purchase, Retention, and Advocacy
Each phase should be designed to maximize the customer experience. These phases define the customer journey, the route a customer takes from the time they first encounter your brand to the time they make a purchase and return to purchase again.
How to Create a Comprehensive Customer Journey Map
- Nail down your buyer persona. The first step in creating a journey map is understanding who your customers are
- Understand your buyer’s goals
- Map out buyer touch-points
- Identify customer pain points
- Prioritize and fix roadblocks
- Update and improve
I provide the expertise to help your team build customer journeys that delight, remove friction, streamline the sales process, and increase revenue.
How can I help you?
©2020 Disruptive Business Solutions, LLC.